Power ON - when Ignition is ON

Installation and usage on Android phones, tablets, etc

Power ON - when Ignition is ON

killer78 » 25 ноя 2012, 23:14

I have a question for you:
HOBD (demo for now) + android phone (xperia x8): how to do it?
1) when I turn on the ignition - the phone to turn on, (hobd too) - can, for example, the power of the ACC?
2) the end of the journey (ignition off) is to turn everything off the screen?
Any ideas?
Regards. Adam
Новичок

Re: Power ON - when Ignition is ON

killer78 » 25 ноя 2012, 23:17

... On WinCE it works only, when I Turn Off Ignition, but i must ON phone when start Engine.
Sorry my Language, I from Poland :)
Новичок

cail » 27 ноя 2012, 14:25

This is a hardware feature, on some WinCE devices there exist a feature to even _turn on_ automatically when power is detected.

I'm not aware of any Android hardware capable of this. Moreover, android in principle have no "Suspend" option, only deep sleep. This means switching android on and off will take minutes to wait - too long.

Detecting the ACC power is possible however, we review this feature to be implemented in future versions of hobdrive-android (to autostart hobdrive when ACC power appears and shutdown hobdrive when loosing power).
HobDrive(свежак) + Android4 rk3188 2din + Elm327USB + Pontiac Vibe 2003
Не пишите пожалуйста вопросы в личку. Создавайте тему в соответствующем форуме.
Администратор

a.michallek12308 » 27 ноя 2012, 23:20

I think it is good option:
"Detecting the ACC power is possible however, we review this feature to be implemented in future versions of hobdrive-android (to autostart hobdrive when ACC power appears and shutdown hobdrive when loosing power)."
I have Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 with android 4.0 (cjagenmod 9) - i try on my phone with lama (from android market) with rules...
Новичок