chinese stereo installation

hobDrive installation and configuration on Windows/Windows Mobile devices.

chinese stereo installation

vivasjm » 15 июл 2014, 06:15

hi, I have this chinese car stereo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221157788663?it ... 23&vxp=mtr

it run over wince 6.0. It has BlueTooth, GPS, two front micro sd card readers (one for gps and the other for media), one USB dedicated for wifi/3G and another extra USB input cable.

Do you think I will be able to install this software? I will buy this Scanner Elm327 Obd2 OBDll Bluetooth

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIAGNOSTIC-MULT ... 19ed35aa23

Do you think it will work?
Новичок

Re: chinese stereo installation

cail » 16 июл 2014, 13:55

Hi,

From your description it seems everything will work fine. You have to purchase BT USB dongle as well and plug it into wifi/3g USB port. In case you'll have other hardware on this port, consider installing externally powered HUB.
HobDrive(свежак) + Android4 rk3188 2din + Elm327USB + Pontiac Vibe 2003
Не пишите пожалуйста вопросы в личку. Создавайте тему в соответствующем форуме.
Администратор

vivasjm » 17 июл 2014, 04:10

Well the OBDII BT device works fine on my car! I tested it with "torque" software in my cellphone.

I will use a BT USB dongle in my car radio. Do I need to install any kind of drivers in order to have the OBDII device working? In the other hand, once I get my OBDII working how do I execute the hobdrive sw from my stereo? should I put the software in an sd card and run it from there or should I do some kind of installation in the windows ce itself?

For last do you know how to access the device manager in the windows ce? I can't find it in the control panel?

Sorry for the many questions but I would like to have this software working in my car.

Regards
Новичок

vivasjm » 18 июл 2014, 20:26

I can't have the bluetooth dongle working in my stereo. "I get bluetooth hardware error 10050 (controller not present)"

:roll:
Новичок

cail » 22 июл 2014, 12:01

Is this happening after pluggin in your BT Dongle?
There were some reports that WinCE doesn't like some modules. Try to change BT dongle to another model.
HobDrive(свежак) + Android4 rk3188 2din + Elm327USB + Pontiac Vibe 2003
Не пишите пожалуйста вопросы в личку. Создавайте тему в соответствующем форуме.
Администратор