One Off request - May be a feature for future versions too.

One Off request - May be a feature for future versions too.

gaisundar » 24 янв 2014, 04:52

Hi,

I wanted a photo slide show viewer for my standalone windows CE 5.0 based GPS unit. The unit has a photo viewer but could not be auto started and keep running in the navigation path.

I wish you help if you know of any standalone full version of .jpg photo slide show that i could unzip to a folder and assign the .exe to the navigation path. See most of the time we may not use the gps devices or hob drive also so I wanted this to show off a slide show of my photos/pictures.

I would also be happy if a separate option is given in hobdrive for this photo slide show option.

For now since you are well versed with win ce gps unit programming can you make a full .zip file for the image slide show which could be unzipped on the sd card of the gps unit and .jpgs too.

I know it is a off topic from hobdrive at the same time it may be loved my many as we could launch this photo slide show automatically on gps unit start up.

Can you kindly provide me the details any such standalone version of photo slide show quickly then you could consider adding to hobdrive beta.

Looking for your kind co-operation and support.

Thanks in advance.
Начинающий

Re: One Off request - May be a feature for future versions t

cail » 24 янв 2014, 19:22

Hi, thats a good idea for a separate application, but for sure it does not fit hobdrive designation.

There's quite alot of wince soft, probably something like this already exists.
HobDrive(свежак) + Android4 rk3188 2din + Elm327USB + Pontiac Vibe 2003
Не пишите пожалуйста вопросы в личку. Создавайте тему в соответствующем форуме.
Администратор

gaisundar » 24 янв 2014, 23:08

Hi Cail,

I am not able to find any standalone full version for wince gps units. There are only one or two claiming to do more than what is needed but saying that it would do photo editing on win mobile etc. but does not have .zip file they have for the latest win mobile with .cab file.

Can you help me on this? It may be a cake walk for your guyes to put your fingers on the kbd to get this app out in few days . Looking for your kind co-operation and support.

Thanks in advance. I wish you understand your user's concern and make many hobdrive users make this usable for them.

Trust me I have spent a lot of time to search on the web to find no stand alone version for wince gps units to do this simple functionality.

Note:- The photo viewer that comes with the GPS units need a lot of steps manually to start of and not a just single click or auto start job.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Начинающий

gaisundar » 02 мар 2014, 17:00

Hi cail,

My search for standalone app for photo show on stand alone win ce gps devices has found none available. Do I still have any hope of getting your help on this in getting a stand alone picture show app.

Thanks in advance if you have any.

Thanks,
Начинающий

gaisundar » 02 мар 2014, 17:07

Hi cail,

My search for standalone app for photo show on stand alone win ce gps devices has found none available. Do I still have any hope of getting your help on this in getting a stand alone picture show app.

Thanks in advance if you have any.

Thanks,
Начинающий

cail » 03 мар 2014, 23:08

Sorry but its really offtopic for our app. We tend to use resources for other tasks.
HobDrive(свежак) + Android4 rk3188 2din + Elm327USB + Pontiac Vibe 2003
Не пишите пожалуйста вопросы в личку. Создавайте тему в соответствующем форуме.
Администратор