Zeitronix ZT-2

Help on hobdrive connection with vehicle, parameters configuration

Zeitronix ZT-2

NFSEvolutionGSR » 22 апр 2012, 19:50

Sorry for the n00b question, but I would like to create a custom xml file to read "boost" and "a/f ratio" from a ZT-2 on my Pioneer navigation unit. How do I go about creating custom parameters to access both of these serial streams from the ZT-2. I am using FTDI COM port drivers for WINCE ARM, so they should work and assign readable values. Is it then just a matter of entering the PID addresses, as generated from FTDI? Also, I looked over the "Lamba" custom sensor XML from the corresponding thread on adding a custom sensor. What does "valueb" actually do? I realize that 0.000350 is the correction factor for lamda on a standard wideband O2 sensor. Is that just the starting value when the sensor is reading 0?

Any help would be really appreciated. This program is great, and I went ahead and bought the full version. I recommend it to everyone. :D
Новичок

Re: Zeitronix ZT-2

cail » 23 апр 2012, 21:46

Hi.

valueb, valuea , valueab, etc means take byte 2, or byte 1, or bytes1+2 (word), etc.
Numeric value inside of the tag is scale coefficient, which original PID value will be multiptied.
HobDrive(свежак) + Android4 rk3188 2din + Elm327USB + Pontiac Vibe 2003
Не пишите пожалуйста вопросы в личку. Создавайте тему в соответствующем форуме.
Администратор

NFSEvolutionGSR » 24 апр 2012, 02:36

Actually, basically my question is this:

I have two sensors inputs coming in from a ZT-2 (A/F Ratio and Boost). I want to be able to display just those two values on the screen. I figured what the PID values are from the FTDI software. I modified the default ECUXML file to define the parameters, which correspond to the sensor readouts. How do I modify the sensor layout, on the main screen, and basically have a screen that only displays "A/F Ratio" and "Boost".

I do apologize for the n00b questions.
Новичок

cail » 24 апр 2012, 04:30

Here is a thread on how to modify/create your own screens/layouts:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136
HobDrive(свежак) + Android4 rk3188 2din + Elm327USB + Pontiac Vibe 2003
Не пишите пожалуйста вопросы в личку. Создавайте тему в соответствующем форуме.
Администратор

NFSEvolutionGSR » 24 апр 2012, 18:55

I figured it out. Thanks for your help. Cheers! :D
Новичок