Can you feel your vehicle?
HobDrive is an intelligent Trip Computer software. It works on Android and Windows smartphones, CarPCs and builtin car audio systems.
Its primary interest is running all the time in your car, sensor statistics collection and analysis via OBD-II link.
Used netbook previously - now I have everything in my pocket to diagnose my car
Excellent App! Works fine on Omnia i900. Definitely one of the best app in this category - and i ve tested nearly everything since 2005
Color indication and value charts are looking great in car's interior. hobDrive gives huge support in driving conditions control!
I have a Diesel and was surprised about fuel consumption accuracy with default settings. It's better accuracy than with many proprietary onboard computers.
Hobdrive for iPhone/iPad is being cooked now, checkout the progress on our forum: iPhone thread.
- Android phones and tablets
- Windows Phone 8/8.1 phones and tablets
- Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad): internal testing
- Windows Mobile 5.x, 6.x and PocketPC smartphones
- Low-end and embedded WinCE devices - PNA (GPS navigation units)
- WindowsCE in-vehicle embedded Audio/Video systems
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 laptops, tablets and carputers
- Linux laptops, carputers, embedded hardware: RaspberryPi, Beaglebone.
Linked with ELM327 OBD-II vehicle adapter, hobDrive fetches all the data and gives you a great explanation of your vehicle internals. It tells you how efficient you are at driving, how hard the external conditions are, how good your vehicle feels.
Check out the list of supported ECUs in hobdrive.
Read more for detailed features description.
hobDrive is compatible with most part of modern vehicles. Check with our Vehicle compatibility list.
Check out hobDrive User’s Manual.
Want to be a hobDrive-er?
How to try?
You always may try out free HobDrive Demo before buying HobDrive. HobDrive Demo is the core of hobDrive, it provides only basic Trip Computer functionality - but it is free and has opensourced core.