HOBD 0.61 and hobDrive Release One
Published on Friday, 21 January 2011.
Today we release HobDrive Demo version 0.61 with the next major update:
- Diagnostic screen with DTC code reading and clearing functionality
Also, minor changes/bugfixes:
- “reset trip” button is moved onto trip screen
- Improved sensor units text drawing
- config.xml: window-style: noborder allows to integrate into carpc frontends
- config.xml: ui-performance: low/normal/high presets
- Minor ui fixes and usability improvements
- Fixes in menu initialization
- Fix in CAB installation
And we finally are ready to deliver HobDrive Release One!
This is a first public release with a number of extended features. Beside everything HobDrive Demo already does, HobDrive offers you the next unique functions:
- Enchanced data display: red/green color warnings
- Automatic trip periods switching: day, week, month, fillup
- Multiple trip data support (TripA, TripB)
- Performance measurements: Zero to sixty, Breaking time/distance, Quarter time.
Read and see more details on these features.
We have a number of other great ideas already in progress, and looking forward all the way!
Please notice that HobDrive license is permanent and you’ll receive all future updates for free even if the pricetag will raise.