HOBD 0.68 update released
Published on Wednesday, 09 February 2011.
HobDrive Demo version 0.68, here are the major improvements:
- DTC readings on CAN vehicles are now correct, all available ECU codes are displayed
- Autoupdate functionality (Settings -> Network)
- Improved “Clear DTC” button usability, confirmation added
- Added “First Run” message and open port settings automatically on first run
- Sensor data tracking functionality (disabled by default)
- New OBD-II sensors on “Sensors” extra page are available (voltage, fuel rate)
- Improved status line output
- Fixed rare exceptions on win32
- Screen orientation is now restored on exit
- UI changes: Short term fuel consumption on “General” page is replaced now with “Battery Voltage”
- UI changes: Diagnostic screen is hidden by default (available from “Settings” -> “Screens”)
HobDrive registered users will also receive the appropriate update shortly.