hobDrive 1.1 Update
Published on Wednesday, 22 February 2012.
HobDrive update 1.1 is now released and available for download and update.
This version is focused on bugfixing, performance improvements, and wider vehicles support.
- Hobdrive now persistently saves currently used trip interval (Auto, Day, Week, etc.)
- Hobdrive now have predefined vehicle profiles to help configure your vehicle settings. You can upload your profile and share with others. You can update profiles from site.
- Hobdrive now works natively on Linux with mono environment. Users of linux based car PCs can now install hobdrive. Notice the support is still in beta stage.
- New visual themes: Honda and Hyundai
Improved italian translation, Added Turkish translation
- Hobdrive can now work with non-OBD2 vehicles: Chery Tiggo, Nissan (JDM, consul), VAZ.
- New extended sensors for Ford and Chevrolet vehicles.
- Dynamic sensor definitions could now be added via ecuxml files.
For more details and bugfixes list see full changelog history.
Read the updated User’s Manual.
Visit our forum for discussions and help.
HobDrive registered users will receive the appropriate update shortly.