HOBD 0.7.0 update released
Published on Monday, 28 February 2011.
HobDrive Demo version 0.7.0 with the next major updates:
- Dynamic screen orientation changes is handled now correctly
- Backlight and power is always On when hobdrive is running
- Sensors List screen is now functional. All available sensor values could be monitored
- Settings screens usability improved
- Screen updates are disabled when hobdrive is in background
- Second bank’s stft and ltft are added onto “Fuel Corrections” screen
- Minimize button works on wince systems (depends on a system, could be jerky)
- Better recovery from ELM internal resets (during engine start powerloss)
- Sensor data tracking can be enabled via <track-config>default.track</track-config> option
- hobDrive: charts drawing is disabled by default because of poor performance on low-end devices. Enable via <ui-enable-charts>true</ui-enable-charts> option.
HobDrive registered users will also receive the appropriate update shortly.