hobDrive 0.8.0 update and new features
Published on Monday, 28 March 2011.
HobDrive version 0.8.0 is now available with a number of a new features and improvements:
Strong usability improvements: navigation top bar, buttons improvements, better performance:
- New screen “Fuel Details” (hobdrive only):
- Fuel economy and consumption in jams/idling, its price
- Total fuel price
- Fuel consumption on a cold engine
- Fuel economy on a hot engine
- New screen “Trip details” (hobdrive only):
- Fuel level calculations
- Fueling records tracking
- Odometer tracking
- Average and max speed
- Distance and time on remaining fuel
Check out this video, demonstrating hobDrive’s new functions:
- Improved sensor output:
- No overlapping
- Time values now separate hours and days
- Floating values now automatically change precision
- border-opacity gauge attribute allows to define borders
- Sensor list screen now includes detailed sensor descriptions
- New PIDS: lambda, baro pressure. Fuel pressure fixed.
- Long Tap (Hold) on any of sensors now raise detailed screen with sensor description
- Screen switching with joystic keys or with navigation bar sections.
- Light theme now has background picture, other improvements to use it when sunny.
- When selection Bluetooth device, a new dialog appears with PIN code request.
Starting with this version we also have hobDrive user manual available. Check it out.
HobDrive registered users will receive the appropriate update shortly.