hobDrive 0.9.0 new features
Published on Tuesday, 10 May 2011.
HobDrive version 0.9.0 is now available with a number of a new features and improvements:
Main new features
- New Settings UI screens. Connection settings, Expert options Settings, Vehicle Settings.
- Visual Theme setting is now separated for day/night. Automatic switching is performed (hobdrive only).
- “About sensor” (long tap) screen is improved with extra details.
- Fillup form allows to enter odometer values both in miles/km.
- New option to start hobdrive minimized
- New option to disable animations in user interface (for slow devices)
- Included BT support for devices with Widcomm chipset.
- New sensors for lambda values and extended range oxygen (PIDs 0x24-0x2B)
- A number of new themes added
For more details and bugfixes, see full changelog history.
Read the updated User’s Manual: Download.
HobDrive registered users will receive the appropriate update shortly.